Last Updated: 29 Aug 2020, 12:43:13 PM
Kerala, Public Service Commission(PSC) has published a job notification for the appointment of “Assistant Professor in Business Administration”. To minimize the chances of getting the application rejected, please read the job notification published on the board’s website completely. It will assure a completed application that is filled-in properly with correct attachments.
|Details for Assistant Professor in Business Administration post|
|A total number of 9 vacancy(s) are published in Kerala for the post of Assistant Professor in Business Administration.The candidate should be Master Degree in Related Subject as minimum educational/professional qualification required in the notification. Detailed Information is available on the boards website.|
|Post||Assistant Professor in Business Administration|
|Publishing Authority||Public Service Commission(PSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree in Related Subject|
|Age Limit||As per advertisment|
|No. of Vacancy(s)||9|
Method of Appointment
On the basis of “Direct Recruitment”
Job Notification Published date: 25 August 2020
Application start date: 25 August 2020
Application end Date: 25 August 2020
The Minimum Age limit of the candidate for applying of this job 22 years.
The Maximum Age limit of the candidate for applying of this job 22 years.
How to Apply:
- Step-1: Download the job advertisement from given link in the important information section below
- Step-2: After downloading the Notification, read it carefully
- Step-3: If you are eligible as per the desired qualifications, then fill the application form (online/offline)
- Step-4: After filling the form please cross-check it
- Step-5: Enclose or attach all the necessary documents such as Educational Certificates, Previous Employment Proofs, etc
- Step-6: Submit the complete application form along with the required documents via the prescribed mode (online/offline)
Published On : 29 Aug 2020, 12:16:51 PM