Last Updated: 26 Jul 2020, 07:42:20 AM
Department of Environment and Forest has published a job notification for appointment of Temporary “Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher” under CSS- Development of wildlife Habitats. We advise interested and eligible Candidates/Applicants to read the complete job advertisement carefully before starting to fill the application form.
|Details for Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher post|
|A total number of 200 vacancy(s) are published in Kavaratti, Lakshadweep for the post of Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher.The candidate should be Candidate must have passed class 10th as minimum educational/professional qualification required in the notification. Detailed Information is available on the boards website.|
|Post||Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher|
|Publishing Authority||Department of Environment and Forest|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have passed class 10th|
|No. of Vacancy(s)||200|
Rs 15000/- ( Fifteen thousand Rupees only)
Distribution of Post at Different Island:
Application Start date:03rd July 2020
Entrance Examination Date: 24th July 2020
Age Limit (As on 24 July 2020)
- Lower Age limit is 18 years
- Upper Age limit is 25 years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Chest: 80 cm
- Selected must wear the uniform in a prescribed way as directed by the department.
- Candidate must have passed the physical test and also have the ability to walk 25 km in 4 hours.
- The candidate has the ability of 200 meters of swimming in the sea within 15 minutes.
- Job Notification link and official website link has been mentioned below
Published On : 17 Jul 2020, 12:53:11 PM